Friday, November 14, 2008

life is a highway

I think what we all search for is some sort of peace. Even when everything is crazy and swirling around us, to know somewhere in our lives we have peace, the craziness is accepted and bearable. I know that I continually search for that peace....but, deep within my soul, I do know where it is. It is in the comfort of my home, with my husband, not necessarily talking ( go figure) but knowing that we do love each other so much. The peace is found in the love I have with all four of my daughters, son-in-laws, grandchildren, and just plain life. But, what I do know, is that you have to find that place of peace sometime during the day. Whether early in the morning (maybe by getting up an extra 30 minutes) or stopping in your car, by yourself, for a quite moment, even looking up at our beautiful sky and shutting your eyes, we can find peace. What a thought for the day. Slow down...look up....breathe...and know that it is going to be alright.....okay, then reality sets in, and your off and running! BUT, YOU TOOK A MINUTE!!!! Love life; that's the most important thing...love Life. blessings, katie

No comments:

music