Wednesday, November 12, 2008

figureing it all out

As a woman in her fifties, trying to do it all, I think I may have figured it out. Now, I'm not promising anything to anybody, BUT, I might be on to something. Maybe not trying to do it all! I don't know though, it's just a thought. I'm working full time, have five grandchildren I try to be a part of, two daughters in town, two daughters out of town, and a very loving and understanding husband AND I'M BACK IN SCHOOL!! Trying to figure out timeage and all of that and I think the answer is 'YOU CAN'T DO EVERYTHING!!!" Can't believe I can't, but I do believe that is the answer. House cannot be spotless, all chores can't be done, allllllll people in my life cannot be made better BY ME, soooo, this morning I'm just going to study for my test tomorrow. Yes sirrrrreeee, that's what I'm going to do. Study, shower, go to work, and thank the good Lord I felt His tap this morning and am responding! Amen to that brothers and sisters. LOL, katie

No comments:

music