Monday, September 8, 2008

Planning the day, week, year

I try everyday to figure out the PLAN for the day; organization, planning, using a check list is what I'm all about! Except one thing! I don't seem to ever get anything written down to BEGIN the day of planning, the checklist to CHECK off!! I have been inspired by a book that I had read about on another blog...it's title is Secure in the Everlasting Arms, by Elisabeth Elliot. In one of her chapters, titled JOY, there is one line that popped out...."How can I make the Howards happy?" (this woman works for the howards). Isn't that wht we should do everyday? Try to see how "I" can make a difference in someone's life today. Whether that's with a kind word, listening ears, or a smile, can I make a difference today to just one person. That should be the plan, I guess. Instead of worrying about all of the mess that I tend to load on myself, let's make it simple. How can I make a difference in someone's life, without going crazy about it, can I make a difference with a touch or a facial expression How about "being nice?" What a concept. Today, tomorrow, forever, that will be my plan. "How can I make a difference in someone's life; through my actions with the GRACE of GOD within me! Blessings to all who read today. Katie

No comments:

music