Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Figuring It All Out

With the new year, I'm still in the mode to figure it all out. My quite time, my family time, my school time, MY WORK TIME, and in the mean time....not go crazy. What is really helping me are the great blogs that I've been reading. Now, if you have followed my blog at all, you know that I don't know what the heck I'm doing, so that I cannot not actually SHOW you the sites I've been reading. But they are "bring the rain", and "big mama!". what great sites. I love them; they are funny, real life, and thought provoking. Certainly some soul searching is in there also. With school starting, my friends, I'm in a bit of a rush. Between making sure I'm doing my PAID job, and going to school, and GETTTING IT, life is a struggle. Pray for me on this adventure. Hopefully, I can get much better at this and get some feed back. Blessings dear friends, katie

No comments:

music